Hulu is an online streaming platform using which users can easily stream channels, watch videos, and movies online.
Users can have access to more than 60 channels on the platform, and it allows users to stream content whenever they want.
But while streaming content on Hulu, users can encounter certain errors which interrupt the complete streaming experience of the users.
One of the most common errors that one can encounter while streaming content on Hulu is P-DEV3131.
It is a common error you can face while you are using Hulu. Well, if you did encounter this error, you need not worry about it.
In this article, we will be discussing steps to fix Hulu Error Code P-DEV313.
Table of Contents
Why Do One Encounter Hulu Error Code P-DEV313?
There can be several reasons as to why one may encounter Hulu Error Code P-DEV313.
There is not one sure reason explaining why you may come across this error, but if you do, then here are the reasons that can interrupt your streaming experience and causing the Error Code P-DEV313.
- You might be using an outdated version of the app. Many times the error code is encountered when a person is using an outdated version of the app.
- If you encounter the error quite frequently then it might be because of the older version of the Hulu application running on your device.
- The very next reason due to which you may encounter the Hulu Error Code P-DEV313 is a slow internet connection.
- When streaming content on Hulu, you need to ensure that the speed of your internet is good.
- However, if the speed of your internet is slow, then you might encounter this error.
- If your device has many background apps running, then that may also cause the error. Many times the error occurs because of loaded device memory, due to which Hulu is unable to process certain tasks.
- Sometimes the problem with the server can also cause an error. In this case, there’s nothing that you can do with it.
- Server problems and technical fixes/maintenance can many times cause the error, thus hindering your complete streaming experience.
Fix Hulu Error Code P-DEV313
Now that you know the reasons due to which one might encounter Hulu Error Code P-DEV313, let’s discuss the possible fixes for it.
Ensure you follow all the steps carefully to troubleshoot the problem so that you don’t encounter the Hulu Error Code P-DEV313 again.
Check With The Server Of Hulu
Many times the error occurs due to the server-side error from Hulu. This impacts not only your streaming experience but everyone else as well.
You should firstly check with the servers of Hulu. If the servers of Hulu are down or there is some issue with them, then you will get to know about it from their social media handle.
If their servers are down, then you will have to wait for some time to get the issue fixed.
Ensure You Are Running A Stable Internet Connection
The next thing that you can do is ensure that you are running a stable internet connection. The slow internet connection can also cause this type of error.
If you are facing Hulu Error Code P-DEV313, then it might be because of a slow internet connection.
Check the speed of the internet, or try running some other apps that use data. You can check the speed of your internet from www.fast.com.
However, if your speed is slow, and other apps are also not working, then you can try connecting to another network or check if it works or not.
If it does, then you should contact your ISP to get the issue resolved. If Hulu is still not working after changing the network, then move to the method ahead.
Update The Application
The very next thing that you can do is update the application and check whether if it works or not.
Many times, you might face an error because of the outdated application. It can easily be fixed after updating the application.
Use Another Browser
If you are using a browser, then it would be preferred to use another browser and check whether Hulu is working fine on it or not.
If it is not, then probably it’s because of the server-side error or because of the slow internet speed.
However, if the application works fine on another browser, then there is some problem with the current browser that you are using.
Clear The Cache
The next thing that you can do to fix the Hulu Error Code P-DEV313 is clearing the cache of the application or your browser.
To clear cache on Android devices, follow the steps given below:
- Head to the settings of your device, and then head to the apps section.
- Now in the apps section, search for the Hulu app and open it.
- You will now see an option to clear the cache. If the clear cache option is not available, then you can tap on the clear data option. Then you will find the clear cache option. Tap on it and clear the cache. Your app should be working fine now.
If you are using a browser to stream content on Hulu, then you can clear the cache of the browser. Head to the history section of your browser.
When you clear the history, you will get the option to clear the cache. Tap on it, and the cache of your browser will be cleared.
Reinstall The Application
If any of the above methods didn’t work for you, then you can try reinstalling the application.
Uninstall the application, and then install it again from the app store. Once done, you will be asked to log in with your account credentials and you are good to go.
That’s how you can fix Hulu error code P-DEV313. Fixing the error you face with Hulu isn’t too difficult.
We hope you found this article helpful in solving the problems that you are facing with Hulu.