Hulu Error Code P-DEV322 is an error that you can face while you are streaming content on Hulu. Hulu is one of the best streaming platforms in the USA.
The streaming platform does have some errors that users can encounter while they are using Hulu.
Many users have reported facing Hulu Error Code P-DEV322. If you too are facing this error, then worry not.
In this article, we will be discussing how you can fix the Hulu Error Code P-DEV322. We will also be discussing common reasons for this error to occur.
Table of Contents
Why Hulu Error Code P-DEV322 Occurs?
When you know what is causing the error, then it will be much easier for you to fix it.
Well, there can be many reasons as to why you may face Hulu Error Code P-DEV322. Given below are some of the reasons for this error to occur.
- The very first reason for this error to occur can be cache files accumulated on your device. When the application accumulates too many cached files, this may cause an error.
- Server outages can also cause the error. Many times, the server may be facing some problems, which may cause the Hulu Error Code P-DEV322.
- Another reason causing this error is the bad internet connection. If you are using a slow network, then you can face this error.
- An outdated app is another reason for this error to occur. If you are facing this error, then it might be because of the outdated device running on your device.
Fixing Hulu Error Code P-DEV322
There can be various fixes for the error code P-DEV322. Given below are some of the fixes that you can go for, to fix P-DEV322.
Check The Internet Connection And The Server Status
You should check out your internet connection and the server status of Hulu. If the server of Hulu is down, then it can cause problems while you stream content on Hulu.
If the problem is from the side of the server, then you cannot do anything about it. In this case, you will have to wait for the server to be up again.
Also, check the internet connection on your device. If you are using Wi-Fi, check the speed of the internet connection of your Wi-Fi.
You can check the speed using fast.com. If the speed is optimal, then try running other apps and check if you face the error with other apps or not.
You can try using a wired connection as well.
However, if the speed is slow, then you will have to contact your ISP to troubleshoot the problem with the speed.
Also Read: How to Fix Hulu Error Code Playlist 5 issue
Re-login To Your Account
The very next thing that you can do is re-login to your Hulu account. Many times reclogging into your account can fix the error.
Whether you are using the Hulu app or the Hulu website on the browser, you can try logging out of your account and logging in again.
To log out of Hulu and log in again, follow the steps given below:
- Open your Hulu account, and then tap on the account section.
- Tap on Log Out to log out of Hulu.
- Now restart the application, or if you are using a browser, reload the website.
- Now you will have to log in to your account. You will have to enter your account credentials to log in to your account.
Also Read: How to Fix Hulu Error Code Runtime 5
Clear Cache Of The Hulu
You can try clearing the cache of the Hulu. To clear the cache of the Hulu application in Android, follow the steps given below-
- Go to the settings of your phone.
- Next, head to the Apps section on your phone.
- Now in the apps, search for the Hulu app, and select it.
- When you tap on the Hulu application, you will see an option called clear cache/clear data. If the clear cache option is not available, then click on clear data and you will find the clear cache option. Tap on the clear cache to clear the cache.
In case, if you are using an iOS device, then you will have to reinstall the app to clear the cache. There is no option to clear the cache on iPhone or iPad, so you will have to reinstall the application.
If you are using a browser to stream content on Hulu, then you will have to clear the cache of your browser. You can clear the cache of the browser when you try to clear the browser history.
Reinstall The Application
If the above methods didn’t work, then you can try reinstalling the application. Uninstall the application, and then reinstall it from the app store of the specific operating system.
You will have to log in to the application again, and you will be able to use the Hulu app without the error code P-DEV322.
If you are using a browser to stream content on Hulu, then you can try changing the browser you use. This will help solve the problem.
That’s how you can fix the Hulu error code P-DEV322. We hope this helps solve the problem/error you were facing with Hulu.