Hulu lets users stream content online. It is one of the best content streaming platforms which shares a user-friendly interface.
However, there are certain errors that you may encounter when you are streaming content on Hulu.
One such error is P-DEV329 which causes issues like buffering of video, freezing of the video, poor video quality, and various other issues.
The error code ‘P-DEV329’ is quite easy to fix, and we will be discussing the fixes for it in this article.
This article will discuss the reasons as to why this error code may be encountered, and some troubleshooting steps to fix the error.
Table of Contents
Reasons Why One May Encounter Hulu Error Code P-DEV329
Well, there are several reasons why this error may be encountered by the individual. This error interrupts the streaming on the device, making it difficult for the users to view content on the website.
Let’s discuss some of the possible reasons why one encounters this error.
- This error can most probably occur when you are using an outdated browser to access Hulu and stream content. Moreover, if you are using an outdated Hulu app to stream content, then there are chances that you may encounter this error.
- App cache may also cause the issue. Accumulation of the app cache may cause the ‘P-DEV 329’ error code to encounter quite often.
- Slow internet is another reason for this error to occur. If you get the error message ‘P-DEV329’ then that’s probably because you are running Hulu on a slow internet connection.
- Check with the servers of Hulu. If the servers of Hulu are down, then you may face this error. If the error is encountered because of the server problem from Hulu, then you will have to wait until the servers are up again.
- If there is some problem with a device, then that may also cause the error. Temporary bugs and such problems may be the reason for this error to occur.
- Check whether is there some issue with the account that is associated with Hulu. For this, you can try signing out and then signing in again to the account.
- Ensure you haven’t blocked the ads. When you block the ads, you may as well get the error interrupting you from streaming content on the platform.
Fixing Hulu Error Code P-DEV329
There are several fixes for the Hulu Error P-DEV329. If you are getting the error message frequently, due to which you are unable to stream content, then you are at the right place.
Let’s discuss how you can fix the Hulu Error Code P-DEV329.
Check With Internet Connectivity And Hulu Servers
Firstly check your internet connectivity. Check whether you are on a stable network or not. You can try running other streaming apps and check whether they are facing the issue with streaming content or not.
If you are unable to stream content on other streaming platforms as well, then that’s probably because your internet is slow.
Try connecting to some other network, maybe share the internet with your friend, and check if it solves the problem or not.
Also, check with the servers of Hulu.
If the servers of Hulu are down, then you may face the error code P-DEV329.
You will get to know about the Hulu servers from their social media handles. They generally post about it on social media when their servers are down.
If the servers are down, then you can do nothing except waiting for the servers to be up again.
Clear The Cache
If you are facing an issue when trying to stream content on the application, then you can try clearing the cache of the Hulu app.
If you are using a browser to stream content then you will have to clear the cache on that browser.
To clear the cache of the Hulu application on your mobile phone, follow the steps given below-
- Tap and hold the app, until you see a menu appear. Now in the menu, tap on the app info.
- If the app info option doesn’t appear on your mobile, then you can access it from the settings of your phone.
- Head to the settings app, and then search for Apps. Now search for the Hulu app and tap on it.
- Now you will see a clear data/clear cache option. Tap on clear cache. If the clear cache option is not available, then tap on clear data and you will find the clear cache option here.
- Clear the cache and run the application again to check whether the issue is fixed or not.
In case, you are using a browser to stream content on Hulu, then you can clear the cache of the browser from the menu where you clear the history.
You will find the option to clear cache when you clear the history of the browser.
Try Using The Application On Another Device
If the above fix doesn’t solve the error, then you can try running the application on any other device.
If you are using a browser to stream content, then try switching the browser, and check whether if it works or not. If it does not work, then that means there is some problem with Hulu.
If you can stream content on Hulu after switching to another device, then probably there is some temporary bug on your phone.
Such bugs get solved by themselves after some time. You can try restarting your device, and check if it fixes the issue or not. If the issue is still not fixed, then you can move to the next step.
Try Updating The Application
If it’s a bug with the Hulu application, then you can try updating the Hulu app. Bugs get fixed by the update.
If it is a bug, then Hulu would have released an update for the application. To update your device, head to the App Store of your respective operating system, and then search for the application.
You will see an update option if there is any update available for the app. Update the application, and check whether if it solves the issue or not.
You can also try updating the device, and check if it solves the issue or not. If you stream Hulu on the browser, then try updating the browser.
Reinstall The Application
You can also try reinstalling the application if you face the error code ‘P-DEV329’ on your device.
Uninstall the application, and then install it again.
Login with your account credentials, and check if it solves the issue or not.
Hope that helps solve the issue and do let us know if it did.
If the error is from the Hulu server, then you will have to wait for some time for the error to get solved.