Streaming content on Hulu without any error can be quite peaceful. But you might encounter Hulu errors due to several reasons.
You may come across various playback errors which prevent you from streaming content on Hulu. One such error is Hulu error code P-EDU125.
Read Also: How to Fix Hulu Error Code Playlist 5 issue
Hulu error code P-EDU125 is a common error that you might encounter on Hulu. This is a payment-related error, and you may encounter this error mostly due to some problem with billing information and such problems.
You might encounter this error due to concerns related to payment. Many people encounter this error when upgrading to a new plan, or when their billing information is not updated.
Also Read: How to Fix Hulu Error Code Runtime 5
Worry not, you can easily fix Hulu Error Code P-EDU125 with some tweaks in the payment settings and information.
If you are facing this issue, then you can easily fix it with the help of the fixes mentioned in this article.
This article is a compilation of all the working fixes for Hulu Error Code P-EDU125.
Table of Contents
Fix Hulu Error Code P-EDU125
Update Your Payment Information
The very first thing that you can try doing is updating the payment information on your account.
As we have already discussed this error most commonly occurs if the payment/billing information is not updated.
Also Read: How to Fix Hulu Error Code P-DEV302
You should first try updating the payment information on Hulu. Follow the steps given below to update the payment information on your account.
- Visit the official website of Hulu.
- Now, sign in to Hulu with your account credentials, i.e., your Hulu username and password.
- Then hover over your account name and then click on account.
- Now in the account, head to the subscription section. You will find this option on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Now, click on the update payment information option.
- Then you will be asked to select your preferred payment mode. You can select between debit card, credit card, or PayPal as the preferred payment mode.
- Next, enter the new billing information.
- Once done, click on submit, and your new payment/billing information will be updated.
Once you are done with updating the billing information, try streaming content on Hulu. You should not get the Hulu error code P-EDU125. However, if you are still getting the error, then you should move to the next step.
Cancel The Hulu Subscription And Then Subscribe Again
If updating the payment information didn’t work for you, then you should try contacting the Hulu Subscription and then subscribing again.
Note- We recommend you to follow this method only if you encounter the error at the end of the billing cycle.
If you encounter this error at the beginning of the billing cycle or somewhere in between then you can try contacting Hulu customer service, which we will be discussing later in this article.
You can try canceling the Hulu Subscription, and then try subscribing back to Hulu.
This will for sure fix the Hulu Error code P-EDU125.
To cancel the Hulu Subscription, follow the steps given below.
- Open your browser, and then head to the official website of Hulu.
- Now, log in to your Hulu account with the credentials that you set for your account.
- Then head to the account page.
- Under the account, you will see the option to cancel. Click on it.
- Now, by following the on-screen instructions that you get, you will be able to cancel your subscription to Hulu.
- Once you have canceled your subscription to Hulu, you will receive a conference mail from Hulu.
If you cancel the subscription at the end of the billing cycle, you can still access the content on Hulu till the date your billing cycle was about to end.
You will not be charged if you continue viewing the content even after canceling the subscription.
Probably wait for some time, and then you can subscribe to the service again.
If you cancel the subscription when the billing cycle is about to end then you can wait till you are no longer able to access the content on Hulu.
To subscribe to Hulu again, follow the steps given below.
- Open your browser, and on the address bar type in the web address- www.hulu.com/welcome.
- Now click on the start free trial button.
- Then select the plan that you prefer to continue ahead.
- Now enter your email, password, and other information that you will be asked for. Confirm to continue ahead.
- Next, choose your preferred payment option and then add your billing information.
- Once done, click on submit, and you will be subscribed to Hulu.
You can now enjoy streaming content on Hulu without facing Hulu Error Code P-EDU125.
Contacting The Customer Support
If you just subscribed to Hulu or in the middle of the billing cycle but facing the Hulu Error Code P-EDU125, then you cannot simply cancel the subscription to Hulu.
However, if you have already tried updating the billing information and that didn’t work, then you can contact the customer support of Hulu.
You can contact the customer support team of Hulu from this contact page. You can explain your problem, and they will help you solve the issue you are facing.
That’s how you can solve the Hulu Error Code P-EDU125. Follow the steps mentioned in the article appropriately or you might encounter the error again.
We hope this article helped solve the problem. If you find this article helpful, then do let us know in the comment section.