Users using Apple devices like Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, and other Apple products have reported facing Hulu Error Code Rununk 13 quite frequently.
Not only on Apple devices, but you can encounter this error on other devices as well. However, this error is most commonly encountered on Apple devices rather than any other devices.
Also Read: How to fix Hulu Error Code 504?
You may encounter this error due to several reasons. Some of the common reasons as to why you may encounter Hulu Error Code Rununk 13 include poor network, a problem with the Hulu app or browser, or corrupt application files.
Though this error something that you shouldn’t be worried about, it does interrupt your streaming experience with the service. Its frequent appearance may interrupt your experience and may prevent you from running the app on your device.
If you are facing this error, then you need not worry about it, because this article will help you fix it. Let’s discuss the best possible fixes for Hulu Error Code Rununk 13.
Table of Contents
How To Fix Hulu Error Code Rununk 13
Check With The Internet Connection
The very first thing that you can try doing is checking with the internet connection. You need high-speed internet to stream content on Hulu.
If you are having a relatively lower internet connection, then you may encounter Hulu error code Rununk 13.
To fix it, you can try restarting your router and check again. Turn off the VPN if you are using any while streaming on Hulu.
Also Read: How to Fix Hulu Error Code P-TS207
If that doesn’t work then try bringing the router close to your device or connect your device using an Ethernet cable.
If the speed doesn’t improve, then you should contact your ISP to troubleshoot the problem with your internet.
However, if the internet is stable and the speed is good, then probably there is some problem with the application.
Update The Application
You may encounter this error if you are streaming on an outdated Hulu application. Update the Hulu application, and then check again with the issue.
Even after updating, if you still get encounter the Hulu error code Rununk 13, then you should try the next step mentioned in this article.
Also Read: [Solved] Fix Hulu Error Code P-EDU125 easily
Next, you can try clearing the cached data of the app. Cached data accumulated can get corrupt if not cleared for a very long time. To clear the cache of the app, follow the steps given below.
If you are using an Android device (TV, Phone, or tablet), then you will be able to clear the cache using the following method-
- Head to the settings of your phone.
- Now in the settings, search for the apps section and open it.
- You will see a list of apps installed on your device. From the list of app, select Hulu. When you select Hulu, you will find the clear cache option on the app info page. If the clear cache option is not available, then select the storage option on the same screen, and then you will find the clear cache option.
- Select clear cache and confirm to clear the cache of the application.
In case, if you are using a browser to stream content on Hulu, then the above method will help clear the cache.
There is another method to clear the cache on the browser:
- Click on the menu icon at the top right corner of the browser window.
- Now click on history and then on view all history to head to the history page.
- Then click on clear browsing data.
- Now clear browsing data window will open up. Head to the advanced tab/section.
- You will see two options now- cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files.
- Select both the options, and then click on clear data to clear the cache of the browser.
If you are using Apple devices like iPad, iPhone, or Apple TV to stream content on Hulu, then there will not be an option to clear cache present on these devices.
The only way to clear the cache on these devices is to uninstall the application and then reinstall it.
Reinstall The Application
If any of the above methods didn’t work, then you can simply reinstall the Hulu application to fix the Hulu error code runtime 13.
- If you are using a mobile phone, then tap and hold the Hulu app in the app drawer and uninstall the device.
- If you are streaming Hulu on TV, then head to the settings of your TV, then to the apps section.
- Here search for the Hulu app and select it. Now you will see Uninstall option. Select it to uninstall the Hulu app on your TV.
- If you are using a Windows PC, then search for the Hulu app in the start menu and right-click on the application.
- You will see uninstall option, click on it to uninstall the application.
- Once you have uninstalled the application, install it from the app store (PlayStore for Android, Microsoft Store for Windows PC, and Apple App Store for iOS devices).
- Search for the Hulu app, and then install it.
- After installing the application, you will have to login back into your account.
Once done you will be able to use Hulu without facing any error.
By following the steps mentioned in this article, you will be able to fix Hulu Error Code Runkunk error 13 easily. Follow all the steps carefully to successfully solve the error you were facing.