If you are a gamer then you may know how hard it is to take time off from the game, especially if the game is as addictive as Minecraft.
Minecraft is one of the most popular games that one can play. Gamers who indulge themselves in daily gaming sessions will want to keep track of how many hours they have spent playing the game.
It is essential to track the time spent on the game so that you can know how much time you have been spending on it and also let you restrict the time.
If you don’t know how you can check the hours spent on Minecraft then this article will help you track it. In this article, we will be discussing how you can check how many hours you have on Minecraft.
Table of Contents
Checking How Many Hours You Have Played On Minecraft
If you are using your PC to play Minecraft, then you can easily check how many hours you have on Minecraft. To check how many hours you have on Minecraft, follow the steps given below-
- While playing the Minecraft game on your PC, press the Esc key on your keyboard.
- You will see different options appear on your screen. From the given list of options, select Statistics. You will find this option under the Back to game button beside the Achievements option.
- When you click on Statistics, it opens a list of four different categories- General, Blocks, Items, and Mobs.
- General- With this option, you can check the time for each activity that you complete in the game. You can track activities like the distance you have flown or the distance moved by boat.
- Blocks- In this option, you can see how many times you have used, mined, or crafted a block in Minecraft.
- Items- This option tells how many times you have dealt with items. You will get the statistics for the number of items you have picked up, crafted, depleted, dropped, or even used.
- Mobs- This category shows you the statistics of the number of times you have killed on Minecraft. You will be able to see how many times you have killed a skeleton, zombie, spider, or creeper.
- Because you want to check how many hours you have on Minecraft, select the General category.
- Under the General category, the second item that you will see will show you the total number of minutes you have played on Minecraft. You can also see the total time in hours or even days if you want to.
- Under this section, you can check the total time spent on the current world. If you want to check the total time spent on the game, then you will have to add the time spent on each world you have played in and then add them. This will show you the total time you have played the game.
Minecraft for sure is an addictive game, but it is essential to keep track of how much time you are spending on the game.
If you have been playing the game a lot recently, then you must keep track of your time. If you want to check how many hours you have on Snapchat, then you can follow the steps in this article.
The steps mentioned in this article will help you know how much time you have spent playing the game.