Do you want to crop unwanted parts of the video on an Android phone? Well, it is quite easy to do, and you can do it easily with the help of Google Photos or using a video editor app.
Video editing apps like Kinemaster can help you crop video on your Android phone. Let’s discuss how to crop video on an Android phone.
Table of Contents
Cropping Using Google Photos
Google Photos allow you to crop videos that are on your Android Phone. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Google photos app on your phone, and open the video that you want to crop.
- Click on the edit option that you see when you play the video.
- In the edit section, you will see an option to crop the video. You can either crop the video in the ratios set by default, i.e. free, original, square, 16:9, 4:3, and 3:2. You can either drag the rectangle box to cover the portion of the video you want to keep. The portion of the video inside the rectangle will remain, whereas the portion outside the video will be cropped.
- Once done, save the changes and your video will be cropped.
Also Read: How to enable 5GHz WiFi on Android
Cropping Using Kinemaster App
Follow the steps given below to crop video on Android Phone using the Kinemaster app.
- First of all, download the Kinemaster app, if you are not using it. Download and install it.
- After that, open the video that you want to crop on the Kinemaster app.
- Click on the crop option, and then select the starting position and end position for cropping the video. Clicking on the equal sign will let remain the start and end position same. The cropping feature on the Kinemaster also allows you to use the zoom in and zoom out effect. You can also use the feature to show exact things that you want to highlight in the video.
- Once done, save and export your video.
Also Read: How to empty trash on Android phones
That’s how you can crop video using the Kinemaster app. You can either use other video editing apps to crop video on the Android phone.