If you are looking for How to Delete All Instagram Posts at Once in 2022 then you will get your answers in this article.
Basically, Instagram is a social media platform that has gained a lot of popularity in recent times, and ever since the pandemic, its popularity has gone up even higher.
Now, if you are looking to delete all Instagram posts at once for whatever reason then we are going to tell you about it in this article.
It is possible that you are either fed up with Instagram or you want to delete all your identity from the platform due to privacy reasons which is why you want to delete all Instagram posts at once.
Table of Contents
Can you delete all Instagram posts at once?
Yes, it is possible to delete all Instagram posts at once from your Profile.
Instagram does allow you to bulk-delete all your Instagram posts from the platform.
While it was not possible for you to delete Instagram Posts at once earlier, it is now possible to do so and the method has been mentioned below.
Apart from that, you can also delete your Instagram Posts one by one from your Profile which has also been shared below.
How to Delete All Instagram Posts at Once from your Profile in 2022?
As of July 2022, Instagram has introduced a new tool that lets you delete all your Instagram Posts at Once.
With the help of the Your Activity feature on Instagram, you can delete everything from your Profile such as Posts, Reels, Highlights, and more from your profile all at once.
To delete all Instagram Posts at once, follow these steps:
- Go to Instagram app on your Android or iOS device and click on your Profile Icon to go to your Profile.
- From your Profile section, click on three lines to open Settings.
- After this, click on Your Activity from the options.
- Inside the Your Activity section, click on the Photos and Videos option to open a new window.
- In the Photos and Videos section, you will see options like Posts, Reels, Videos, and Highlights. Click on the Posts option.
- Inside the Posts section, you will see all the posts that you have made so far.
- From here, you can press to select the post and long-press for a few seconds to select more than one post.
- As highlighted above, once the posts are selected, you can click to Delete or Archive these posts all at once.
- You can also use the Sort feature to sort your posts if you have too many of them.
In this way, you can delete all Instagram Posts at once from your Profile in 2022.
How to Delete All Instagram Posts from your Profile?
You can also delete all your Instagram Posts one by one from your Profile in the following manner.
While it may be more time-consuming to delete all Instagram posts one by one if you have too many of them, it is what it is.
To delete all Instagram posts from your profile, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your device and go to your Profile.
- Now, click on any of your posts and tap on the three-dots menu.
- After this, click on Delete from the list of options and then confirm this selection to permanently delete this post from your profile.
- Repeat these steps for each and every post on your profile to delete all Instagram posts.
We have also written an article on how you can remove a remembered account on Instagram which you can also follow.
Should you trust third-party apps to bulk-delete Instagram Posts from your Profile?
No, you should not trust third-party tools or apps that claim to delete all your Instagram posts at once.
Because they all ask you to log in to your Instagram account via their tool which means that they are able to store your login information.
This login information can later be used against you to hack your profile and remove your access.
Also, Google has removed all the apps from the Play Store that were available to bulk-delete all your Instagram posts because most of them were fishing tools made to gather login information.
In this article, we have mentioned how you can delete all your Instagram Posts at once with a detailed step-by-step guide.
Also, we have included the guide to delete individual posts from your profile as well which you can follow.
With that said, if you feel stuck in any step mentioned here then comment down below and we will help you as much as we can.
Share this article with your friends to let them know How to Delete All Instagram Posts at once in 2022.