If you want to know how to delete or recover a parler account then this article is what you need.
Because in this article, we are going to show you the step-by-step guide on how to get back on Parler as well as leave Parler too.
Parler has been in the news ever since the US elections last year when ex-President Donald Trump’s supporters rioted the US Capitol Hill.
Parler is a platform where it is believed that Trump’s supporters planned the entire event and it is known to be a platform for “free speech”.
Now, we know that a long time has passed since that incident and there are users who want to either leave Parler or get back on Parler as well.
Just uninstalling the Parler app and leaving your account as it is will not be enough as it will expose your personal information such as name, phone number, etc which you used on Parler at the time of signing up.
In this guide, we will give you all the information about how to delete Parler as well as how to recover your Parler account.
Table of Contents
How to Delete your Parler Account?
The best way to delete your Parler account is via its website so you will need either a PC or a Mac and a web browser of your choice for this procedure.
- So, turn on your computer and go to the Parler website.
- Log in to your account with your credentials and on the left side, click on Show More and then click on Settings.
- Under Legal, click on Delete Account.
- On the next page, click on Delete Account once again and your account will be deleted.
That’s it. It is quite easy to delete your Parler account and all your information will be deleted from the platform once you remove your account.
Now, we will look for the steps on how to recover a Parler account that you might have deleted earlier and now want back.
How to Recover a Parler Account?
There are a few ways in which you can recover your Parler Account and we will give you the details about these steps right here.
Method 1: Via Sign-In form on the Parler website
The first method is via the Sign In form available on the Parler website.
- So, first of all, go to Parler.com and click Log In.
- After that, choose Account Recovery and tick any of the options mentioned in the image.
- You will need to enter your Parler username or email address based on the option that you selected.
- Click on Submit and check your inbox for an email and follow the instructions to get back on Parler.
Method 2: Contact Parler Support
If you don’t get the results you need with the method mentioned above then the next method is to contact Parler Support and explain the whole issue.
- In order to contact Parler Support, you can go to the Parler website.
- Click on the Show More option and then click on Feedback.
- On the Feedback form, choose your issue. In this case, you need to select Support.
- Briefly Describe your issue in the Description box and click on Submit.
- Your Feedback will be submitted and someone from the Parler Support team should contact you and let you know the instructions to get back to Parler.
Also, you can contact Parler Support via email at [email protected] and directly write to them about your account recovery.
Some users have said that Parler Support is extremely responsive and your account should be reinstated within a few days.
In this article, we tried to explain everything about how to delete a Parler account as well as how to get back on Parler.
Share this article with your friends and family who use the Parler app so they can either delete their account or recover their lost account.