We know that there are a lot of people out there who would want to place two photos side by side and this is why here to tell you how you can also do side-by-side photos on Android.
In technical terms, doing side-by-side photos on Android or any other OS is known as making a Collage. Yes, that is true so now if you want to do side-by-side photos on Android then making a collage is a correct phrase.
Now, we are not here to make any presumptions about anything but it is worth noting that there are a lot of reasons why people would like to make a collage.
For example, you are doing a weight loss transformation and you want to put your photos side by side to let people see your before and after. This is one prime example.
Another example could be if you want to place your photo along with someone near and dear to you like your spouse, girlfriend, mother or father, or anyone else.
As we mentioned earlier, there are numerous examples that you can think of where you want to do side-by-side photos on Android.
Now, it is important to note that it is definitely possible to place side-by-side photos on Android, and for that, you just need to download a few freely available apps from the Google Play Store and perform this task.
Table of Contents
Steps to do side by side photos on Android?
There is a very simple method of doing side-by-side photos on Android and it involves downloading an app from the Google Play Store made by Google, installing them on your phone, and just getting the job done.
As per this method, you need to download the Google Photos app from the Google Play Store which can be downloaded from this link.
Also Read: How to fix vertical lines on Android phone
- Once you have installed the Google Photos app by downloading it from the link above, you have to open the app.
- After opening the app, select the two photos that you want to place side by side or make a collage in other words as seen below.
- Now that the photos have been selected, tap on the (+) icon on the app’s top-right corner as shown in the image above.
- You will see a pop-up menu titled “Create” open up inside the Google Photos app.
- From the list of options, you need to select the “Collage” option.
- Now, both the images that you selected will be placed side by side and this is the most efficient way of doing side-by-side photos on Android.
- You can even edit the photos to swap the position of images as well as add filters or do whatever you like and then even share the side-by-side photo using the “Share” button inside the app.
Well, there you go. The simplest and the most effective way of making collages or doing side-by-side photos on Android has been shared by us.
It is worth noting that some of the newer generation Android phones comes with Google Photos app pre-installed so you don’t even have to download the app from Play Store in order to use it.
With that said, if you have any questions about the guide that we shared with you then feel free to comment down below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.