MAC (Media Access Control) address is a physical address that is embedded into the network card.
Every device has its own unique MAC address, be it the phone you are using, tablet, or any PC.
But do you know how you can find MAC address on your Android Phone? If not, then this article is what you are looking for.
Here is how you can find a MAC address on Android Phone.
Also Read: How to do side by side photos on Android
Table of Contents
How to find MAC address on Android
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- In the settings app, visit the About Phone section.
- Now visit the all specs/ status or hardware information section.
- Scroll down to the Wi-Fi MAC address, which will be the MAC address of your Android phone.
Also Read: How to perform Inspect Element on Android
Alternatively, you can also check your Mac Address from the WiFi Settings on your Android device.
- For that, you will have to open Settings and go to the WiFi section.
- In the WiFi section, go to WiFi settings and check the information such as IP Address, MAC address, under the Network Details section inside Advanced Settings.
This is how you can find a MAC address on an Android phone. Visiting the all specs section will not only give you the insight of MAC address but all other specs as well.