Do you want to flip the photos on your Android Phone that looks inverted or mirror? Well, you can do it easily with the help of Google photos or the gallery app. Let’s discuss how you can do it.
Table of Contents
Flipping The Photos Using The Gallery App
The gallery app on your phone, allows you to edit the photos. You can flip the photos with the gallery app on your phone. To do it, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Gallery app on your phone, and open the image that you want to flip.
- You will find an edit option at the bottom of your screen. Click on the edit option, and then click on the rotate option.
- Click on the rotate option one time, will rotate the image by 90 degrees. Keep clicking the photos until it is in the position you want it to be.
- Once done, save the changes, and you will have flipped the photo.
Also Read: How to do side by side photos on Android
Flipping The Photos Using Google Photos
You can even flip the photos on your Android phone using the Google Photos app. To do this, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Google Photos app on your phone, and open the image that you want to flip.
- Now click on the edit button, and then click the crop option.
- In the crop option, you will find an option to rotate your photos. Clicking on this option one time will rotate the image by 90 degrees. Click on it a few times to set it to the position you want to, and save the changes.
- The flipped photo will be saved.
Flipping The Photos Using Image Editor
Various image editors are available for the Android phone. You can easily edit and flip a photo on your Android phone using a photo editor app. You can prefer using Snapseed or Adobe Photoshop to do this. However, if you use any other image editing app, you will find an option to flip the photos on that app as well.
That’s how you can flip the photos on your Android Phone. Hope that works for you, if yes, then leave a comment.