Snapchat is an app that is known to everyone nowadays even if they are using it or not because of the hype it has.
It is an instant messaging app where people chat with each other just like hundreds of other IM apps but there is a unique factor about Snapchat which attracts users to it.
That unique factor is the ability to send photos to your friends in the form of snaps and also maintain “streaks” with them.
Also Read: What does Fruit mean on Snapchat?
Talking about Snapchat, we know that you can add friends to your profile and while some can be added directly, you need to request others to add them.
However, there are times when you want to remove friends and many of them at once so how is it possible?
While we are not judging, you could be removing friends from your Snapchat because they are sending too many texts or snaps or maybe they are not sending any.
In this article, we are going to tell you how to remove multiple Snapchat friends at once.
Table of Contents
How to Remove Multiple Friends on Snapchat at Once in 2022?
First of all, we should tell you that Snapchat does not let you bulk remove your friends from the list which means you can’t remove multiple friends on Snapchat all with a single click.
However, you do have the option of removing friends one by one from the profile with the help of the “Remove Friend” option.
Now, there are three ways in which you can remove friends on Snapchat and they are as follows:
- From Friend’s list
- From Chat Feed
- From Search Box
1. From Friend’s List
If you want to remove friends from Snapchat then you can try the first method which is to remove them from your friend list.
- To do this, open the Snapchat app on your phone and tap on your Profile icon at the top left.
- Now, scroll down and tap on My Friends which will be found below the Friends section.
- Scroll to the person you want to remove and long-press on their name.
- From the options that pop up, tap on Manage Friendship and click on Remove Friend after another list of options arrives.
- Now, click on Remove to confirm your selection and that friend will be removed.
Repeat this same procedure over and over again till you remove all the friends that you wanted to.
2. From Chat Feed
You can also remove your friends on Snapchat from the chat feed which is quite simple as well.
- For that, open the Snapchat app and tap to open the Chat Feed.
- Now, click on the name of any user you want to remove and long-press until a list of options arrives.
- From these options, click on Manage Friendship and then click on Remove Friend.
- Now, click on Remove to confirm the removal and your friend will be removed from your list.
Same as in the earlier method, you need to repeat this same procedure over and over again till you have removed all the friends you wanted to remove.
3. From Search Box
To remove your friends from Snapchat using the Search box method, you will need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the Snapchat app and tap on the Search icon.
- Now, type the username or name of the user that you want to remove.
- Tap on their Profile icon and then on the three dots at the top.
- Click on Manage Friendship and then tap on Remove Friend and finally click on Remove to remove the friend from your Snapchat list.
Similar to the first two methods, you need to repeat the procedure over and over again to remove as many friends as you want from Snapchat.
- 7 Ways to Fix Snapchat Stuck on Sending Snaps
- How to Tell if Someone viewed your Snapchat story more than once?
- How to See Someone’s Snapchat friends in 2022
- How To Tell If Someone Deleted Their Snapchat?
- How to See Mutual Followers on Instagram in 2022?
Deleting Your Account
If you want to simply remove all your friends at once then you can choose to delete your Snapchat account which will remove all your friends once from the Snapchat list.
However, the problem with this method is that you will lose access to your Snapchat account as well.
But if you don’t want to have your Snapchat account and simply want to remove all your friends from Snapchat at once then you can do the following:
Open this link on your PC and log in with your account credentials and follow the on-screen instructions to delete your Snapchat account.
However, we do not recommend you to delete your Snapchat account unless you really know what you are doing because you will have a hard time getting your account back, if at all.
In this article, we have mentioned how you can remove your Snapchat friends at once but it is worth noting that Snapchat does not allow you to remove all your friends in a single click.
This means that you will have to remove your Snapchat friends one by one with any of the three methods mentioned above.
Also, you can delete your Snapchat account if you simply want to remove all your friends at once and don’t want to continue using your account but we recommend you against that.
With that said, share this article with your friends who are using Snapchat and want to remove multiple friends at once.