Does Wi-Fi on your phone automatically get turned on? This is a feature in the WiFi Settings, which allows your phone to automatically turn on Wi-Fi.
However, this feature can consume the battery of your phone. If you don’t your Wi-Fi to turn on automatically, then this article will be helpful to you.
In this article, we will be discussing how to stop Wi-Fi from turning on automatically on your Android Phone.
Also Read: How to enable 5GHz WiFi on Android
Table of Contents
Stopping Wi-Fi From Turning On Automatically on Android
To stop Wi-Fi from turning on automatically, follow the steps given below-
- Go to the Settings of your phone, and then head to the network and internet settings.
- Go to Wi-Fi in the network and internet settings option.
- Now, click on the Wi-Fi preferences option.
- You will find Turn On Wi-Fi Automatically toggle. Turn it off.
- Once done, the Wi-Fi on your Android phone won’t be turned on automatically.
As simple as that. This is how you can stop Wi-Fi from turning on automatically on your Android Phone. Hope this article helped you out.