You can teleport players in Minecraft to you. This may save them from getting lost or dying eventually.
Teleporting someone on Minecraft is easy, and you can teleport someone to you in Minecraft if they are far away from you.
If you are looking forward to a guide to help teleport someone to you in Minecraft, then you are probably at the right place.
In this article, we will be discussing how you can teleport someone to you in Minecraft.
Table of Contents
Teleporting Someone On Minecraft
Whether you are playing Minecraft on your PC, PlayStation, or the Xbox, the method to teleport someone to you is almost the same.
If you want to teleport someone on Minecraft, then you can follow the steps given below.
We have discussed the step-by-step process to let you teleport someone to you on Minecraft for PC-
- Firstly, open the Minecraft application on your PC. Click on the Play button to play the game.
- You will have to choose a world where you want to play. If you are playing as a single-player, then click on the icon and then select the world you want to play the game in.
- Wait for the world to load, and then enable the cheats for the world to work.
- After the world has loaded, click on the play-selected world icon that you will find at the bottom of your page. If you want to play in the new world, then choose the creative mode. Now click on the New World icon, and you are good to go.
- Next, you will have to identify the location, where you will want to teleport the player to. You will have to select the X, Y, Z coordinates to teleport the player.
- Select these coordinates of the location where you want to teleport the player. The player on the east/west is X coordinate, north/south is Z coordinate, and seal level is the Y coordinate.
- If you want to see the coordinates of your current location, press the F3 key (Fn + F3) if you are using a laptop.
- Now press the front slash key (/) to open the console.
- You will now have to key in your teleport command. To do so type the command teleport (username) (X Y Z ). Replace the username with the username of the player you want to teleport, and replace X Y Z with your coordinates.
- This will teleport the player to you in Minecraft.
Teleporting Yourself To Another Player In Minecraft
If you want to teleport yourself to any other player, then you do have the option to do that as well. You can teleport yourself to any other player if you are unable to teleport another player to you.
To teleport yourself to another player in Minecraft, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Minecraft on your PC. To do so, search for Minecraft on the Start Menu and click on it to play the game.
- Now, select the world you want to play in. If you want to create a new world, then you can also do that.
- Next, you will have to enable cheats. Then click on the Play-selected world section to load the game. In case, if you have created a new world, then you can select the Creative mode and after doing so, click on the Create new world icon again.
- After doing so, identify the location where you want to teleport to. You will have to open and load the console by pressing the front slash (/) key.
- Now on the teleport command, key in teleport (username) X Y Z and hit Enter. Here, you will have to replace your username with your username and X Y Z with the coordinates of the location where you want to teleport to. Hitting the Enter key will teleport you to the location you want to.
Following the above steps, you will be able to teleport the player to you in Minecraft. Moreover, we have also discussed the steps to teleport yourself to other players in Minecraft.
We hope this article helps you with teleportation in Minecraft.