Snapchat is one of the most common social media platforms that one can try. Nowadays, many people are using Snapchat as a daily dose of social media, for chatting with friends, sharing images, and such.
It has become popular just like other social media including Facebook, Instagram, and such.
However, unlike Facebook and Instagram, when someone deletes or deactivates their Snapchat, all of their messages get deleted, and there is no record of them.
This does not happen on any other social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Due to this reason, many people may find it difficult to tell whether or not someone has deleted their Snapchat account or not.
If you also don’t know how to tell if someone deleted their Snapchat, then this article will help you with it.
In this article, we will be discussing how to tell if someone deleted their Snapchat or not.
Table of Contents
How Do I Create A Snapchat Account?
If you are using Snapchat for the first time, then you will have to create an account on the platform before you can continue ahead with it.
To create a Snapchat account, follow the steps given below-
- Download and install Snapchat from the PlayStore if you are using an Android phone or App Store if you are using an Apple device.
- After you have installed the Snapchat app, open it on your phone.
- You will see two options here- Log In and Sign up. If you already have an account, click on Log in and enter your account credentials, and log in using it.
- If you do not have an account on Snapchat, then click on Sign Up. You will see a Get Started page.
- Click on Continue to continue ahead. You will be asked to allow access to certain things.
- Next, you will have to enter your First Name and Last Name. After you are done with it, click on Sign up & Accept.
- You will be asked to enter your birthday. After you do it, click on Continue.
- You will be given your username next.
- If you want to change it, click on Change my username and select a username for yourself. You will have to ensure it is unique. Once done, click on Continue.
- You will have to set a password now. Enter a strong password, and click on Continue.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions, and you will have successfully created an account on Snapchat. You can now log in with your username and password.
How To Tell If Someone Deleted Their Snapchat account?
There is only one method to tell if someone deleted their Snapchat or not. For this method, you should know their username.
To check if someone deleted their Snapchat or not, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Snapchat app on your mobile or your tablet. Ensure you are logged in with your account. If you are not logged in, then you will have to log in first before continuing.
- Tap on the Search icon at the top of the Snapchat screen. Here, search for the username of your friend who you think has deleted their account.
- If you do not find anything with that username, then it may mean that they may have deleted their account.
- However, this may also mean that they may have blocked you on Snapchat.
- To double-check whether they have deleted their account or blocked you, log in with some other account.
- Now search for the username again. If you do not find their account with your other account as well, then they have deleted their account, but if you do find their account, then they have blocked your first account.
This is how you can if someone deleted their Snapchat account or not. You will be able to make sure whether your friend has deleted their account or blocked you.
We hope this article helps you with your query. If it did help you, then do let us know in the comment section.