Forgot your password and locker your phone after too many unsuccessful attempts?
Well, then you unlock your phone using the methods that we will mention in this article.
Resetting will be the last solution if any of the methods don’t work.
Let’s discuss how you can unlock your Android phone after too many unsuccessful attempts.
Table of Contents
Unlocking Through Gmail Account
Follow the steps to unlock your phone through Gmail account after too many unsuccessful accounts.
- After too many unsuccessful attempts, you will see an option Forget Password, that will come up at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, you will be redirected to a screen, where you will have to enter your Gmail account and reset your password. Make sure you have the internet on, or your device is connected to the Wi-Fi.
- After entering your Gmail credentials, sign in. You will then be asked to enter a new password and continue. Re-enter and confirm your password.
- Now you can unlock your Android phone with the new password that you have set.
Also Read: How to perform Inspect Element on Android
Using Android Device Manager Website
Another method that you can try is using the Android Device Manager Website.
- Use any other device of yours, maybe a laptop, or another phone to access the Android Device Manager Website.
- Login using your Gmail account, and you will be able to see all your devices connected to the Gmail account.
- Now, select the device that you want to unlock. You will have to set a new password or pattern to unlock your phone.
- Save the changes, and then on your phone enter the password or pattern that you set and unlock your phone.
Also Read: How to detect keylogger on Android
Using Wondershare Dr.Fone Screen Unlock tool
You can even use Dr.Fone- Android Lock Screen to unlock your phone after too many unsuccessful attempts without resetting. Follow the steps ahead-
- Download the Dr.Fone- Android Lock Screen from the official website. Install the application on your PC.
- Once done, connect your phone to your laptop using a USB cable, and then select the option to unlock Android Screen.
- Next, select your device brand, name, and model number. This downloads the appropriate recovery package.
- Then enter the download mode(Fastboot mode) by turning off your phone, and pressing Volume Down + Power Key combo for a few seconds to enter Fastboot mode.
- Once in download mode, the recovery package will start the download.
- After that, click on remover now, and this will wipe the screen lock, and the data will not be erased.
- Once the process is completed, you will be notified, and you will be able to access your phone without entering any password.
These are some ways to help you unlock your Android phone after too many unsuccessful attempts without resetting your phone.
If the above methods didn’t work, the last solution will be to reset your phone and erase the data.