Huawei UNION Y538 hwY538 was probably one of the best phones launched in its time, though it seems to be nothing more than a regular feature phone now.
Many people prefer experimenting with their old phones to bring them to use once again. For instance, one can prefer rooting their old phones to enhance the functionality of the phone and be able to use it again.
Rooting How To Root Huawei UNION Y538 hwY538 can be beneficial. Rooting your device will give you the ability to overclock the CPU to enhance the performance of your device.
Moreover, you will also have the ability to remove any bloatware on your device, and even customize it as per your needs.
But do note that, these benefits come alongside the risk of security vulnerabilities or your device being permanently damaged.
It can also void the warranty of your phone, therefore, you should only prefer rooting your device which is old and not in your use.
If you are reading this article then probably you are looking for a way to root Huawei UNION Y538 hwY38 easily.
There are two ways to root Huawei Union Y538 hwY38, i.e., using PC and without PC. In this article, we will be discussing how you can root Huawei UNION Y538 hwY538.
Table of Contents
What To Do Before Rooting A Device?
There are certain things that you must do before you get ahead with rooting a device to ensure proper rooting, and to also ensure your device is in working condition.
Ensure the things given below before you root a device-
- Ensure you charge your phone up to 80% before you get ahead with rooting your device.
- Have a backup of your data to ensure no data loss takes place while you root your device.
- Ensure you are connected to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Also, ensure you allow installing the apps from unknown sources.
- When rooting with a PC, ensure you use the original cable that came inside the box.
- Do note that rooting your device will void the warranty of your device. So you should only prefer rooting your device if it is out of warranty or you don’t care about it being void.
Rooting Huawei UNION Y538 hwY538
You do have the option to root your device with your PC as well as without it. It is as per your preference that how would you like to root your device.
We will be covering both the methods to root Huawei UNION Y538 hwY538, i.e., with and without PC. We will be discussing them as per the application basis, i.e., depending on what application you would like to use to root your Huawei UNION Y538 hwY538.
Rooting Huawei UNION Y538 hwY538 Without PC
If you don’t have a PC or you don’t want to use one to root your device, then there is no issue with that, because you have the option to root your device without the PC as well.
If you want to root your Huawei UNION Y538 hwY538 without a PC, then follow the steps given below.
We have discussed the rooting steps on an application basis, so choose only one method/application to root your device. You can choose any of the applications that we have listed below-
The very first application that we have on the list is KingRoot. KingRoot is a popular app that one can use to root their device easily.
The process of rooting your device without a PC becomes quite easy with KingRoot. Follow the steps given below to root your device with KingRoot-
- Download the KingRoot application from this link and install it on your phone.
- After installing the application, open it. You will see the Start Root button. Tap on this button to start rooting your device.
- See the progress bar to check how much process is completed. Once the process is completed, the bar will be filled, and you will see a message on your screen notifying you that the process is completed.
Another popular app to root your device is iRoot. To root your device using iRoot, follow the steps given below-
- Download and install the iRoot app on your phone. You can download the application from this link.
- Now launch the iRoot application on your phone.
- You will see the Get Root Access button to root your device.
- After the process is completed, your phone will be rebooted, and you will have root access to the device.
Rooting Huawei UNION Y538 hwY538 With PC
You can either use your PC to root your phone. We will be discussing the complete process based on the application you want to use.
Before you continue with the steps, you will have to ensure that you enable USB debugging on your phone. To enable USB debugging on your device, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- In the Settings of your phone, head to the About phone section.
- Here you will see the Built number option. Tap on it a few times until you see a message ‘You are now a developer.’ You will have to tap continuously 5-6 times until you see this message.
- After you see this message, head back to the main menu of the Settings. Here search for Developer options and open it.
- In the Developer options, search for USB debugging and enable its toggle.
After you have enabled the USB debugging toggle, follow the steps given below to root your device.
The very first software to assist you with rooting your device is One-Click Root. This software however only works with Android devices with Android 8.0 or lower.
To use One-Click Root to root your Huawei UNION Y538 hwY538, follow the steps given below-
- Download the One-Click Root on your PC. You can download the software on your PC from this link. Download and install the software.
- Now connect your phone to your PC via the USB cable.
- Open the One-Click Root on your PC, and click on the Start button that you see on the interface of the software to root your device.
Dr Fone is also a great application if you are looking for a way to root your phone. To root your phone using Dr Fone, follow the steps given below-
- Firstly, connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable.
- Now download and install the Dr Fone application on your PC. You can download the application from this link.
- Now open the Dr Fone app on your PC. You will see the Root now button here. Click on this button, and then confirm rooting the device when you are asked to.
- The process will take a few minutes to finish. After the process has been completed, your device will successfully be rooted.
How To Check If Your Device Has Been Rooted?
You can easily check whether your device has been rooted or not with the help of the Root Checker application.
Follow the steps given below to check whether your device has been rooted or not using the Root Checker application-
- Download and install the Root Checker application on your phone from the Google PlayStore.
- After the app has been installed, open it on your phone and it will show you the root status of your phone.