If you are looking for a way to root Cricket LG Risio H343 then you need not worry about it, because we’ve got you covered.
Rooting a device brings lots of benefits and features added over the general features of the phone. Many people prefer rooting your device for enhanced stability and performance of the device they are using.
But do note that with rooting, not only do you get the benefits, but it also comes along with various risks and security vulnerabilities. Some people find rooting their device worth the risk and some do not.
If you want to root Cricket LG Risio H343 easily without any issue, then you are at the right place. In this article, we will be discussing how you can root your LG Risio H343 without a PC.
Table of Contents
Benefits Of Rooting A Cricket LG Risio H343
There’s not one but many benefits of rooting Cricket LG Risio H343. We have mentioned some of the benefits of rooting a device below-
- You will be able to install Custom ROMs after you have rooted your device. Custom ROMs come with more features than compared to the ROM that comes with your device.
- You will be able to install the system apps which was not possible previously. Some system apps can be useful, while some may not be.
- However, having root access to your device gives you the ability to remove any system app you want to.
- Nowadays, ROMs on phones are full of ads, and this may be frustrating for some users. Rooting your device will allow you to permanently block ads from all the apps on your device.
- Rooting a device enhances the battery life.
- Moreover, it unlocks the full potential of your phone, which means you will be able to overclock your CPU to enhance the performance of your phone.
- You will be able to transfer applications to the SD card that you have inserted on your PC. This increases the internal storage of your phone.
- On an unrooted device, you can only take a backup of a few things like apps and settings.
- But after you have rooted your phone, you can install apps to take a complete backup of your device.
- Rooting your device allows one to install apps that were previously incompatible with their device.
These were some of the benefits of rooting your phone. Do note, you will have the risk of hard bricking your device, voiding the warranty, and even bring various security threats to your device.
Rooting not only has benefits, but it has some disadvantages as well.
What To Know Before Rooting Cricket LG Risio H343?
There are a few things that you should consider in mind before you get ahead with rooting Cricket LG Risio H343.
Ensure you do the following things, and then root your device-
- Ensure you take a backup of files, apps, and everything on your device. Rooting your device always has the risk of hard bricking it or causing some other permanent damage, which can lead to data loss.
- Therefore, having a backup of your data before you root your device is a must.
- Make sure that your phone is charged up to 80%.
- The rooting process shouldn’t be disturbed in between to prevent the chances of your device from getting damaged.
- Switching off of your phone due to battery drain is one factor that may disturb the process in between.
- So, before continuing with the process ensure you charge your phone up to 80%.
- Know that rooting will void your warranty, so only root your phone if it is out of warranty or only if you don’t care about it getting void.
- Ensure you give your phone permission to install apps from unknown sources.
- Also, download the file we want you to download from the link we give.
- Do not download the corrupted file.
Rooting Your Cricket LG Risio H343
Now that you know a few things to keep in mind before rooting Cricket LG Risio H343, let’s start with the process of rooting your device.
Follow the steps given below to successfully root your Cricket LG Risio H343-
- Firstly download the KingRoot application on your mobile. You can download the application from this link.
- Now install the application you downloaded. You will be asked to enable app installation from unknown sources.
- Allow it, and install KingRoot on your device.
- After installing the app, open it on your phone. You will see a button on the device screen stating Start Root.
- Tap on this button to root your device.
- You will see a progress bar that indicates the progress in rooting your device. Once the process has been completed, the progress bar will be filled, and your device will be successfully rooted.
Checking If The Device Has Been Rooted Or Not
Various applications allow you to check whether the device has been rooted or not. Here we will be using the Root Checker application to check if the device has been rooted or not.
To check the root status of your phone using the Root Checker app, follow the steps given below-
- Download and install the Root Checker application on your phone. You can install the application from the Google PlayStore, or you can follow this link which will lead you to PlayStore and you will be able to download the application from it.
- After installing the app, open it on your phone. This will now show you the root status, and you will be able to check whether the device has been rooted or not.
If you are looking forward to rooting your Cricket LG Risio H343, then this article will help you with that. We have discussed the complete process of rooting Cricket LG Risio H343.
Follow the steps mentioned in this article to be able to root your device. Ensure you don’t miss any step while rooting the device, to successfully root the device.