Many people prefer rooting their phones to bring additional functionality to their devices. Rooting a device can be beneficial if you love tweaking around the settings and customizing your phone.
Rooting your device will give you the ability to remove bloatware from your device, have backups easily, install custom ROMs, overclock your device, and do much more which won’t be possible without rooting your device.
Rooting your LG Treasure M1 LGL51AL will bring all these benefits to the device.
However, do note that rooting your device is not only beneficial, but it has its own risk as well. Rooting the phone can damage the phone and it might not be able to work properly again.
OEM manufacturers do not allow rooting the device, and if you happen to do so, then this may void the warranty of your phone.
With various benefits, rooting also brings certain security vulnerabilities to your device, and the privacy of the data can be compromised.
Some people find rooting their LG Treasure M1 LGL51AL worth it, despite all the risk it has. If you also want to root your device, then you can easily do it without having any trouble.
We will be discussing the steps to root your LG Treasure M1 LGL51AL with and without PC. Therefore, you will be able to root your PC even if you have a PC or not.
Table of Contents
What To Ensure Before Rooting LG M1 LGL51AL?
You cannot root your device before taking certain precautions and without known some perquisites.
There are certain things that you must know before you get ahead with rooting your LG M1 LGL51AL-
- Ensure you take a backup of your device before you continue ahead with the process. This will ensure that your data is safe in case of data loss.
- Download all the files that we will ask you to download ahead. Download the correct file, and ensure you don’t download the corrupted one.
- If the download gets stopped in between, then download the file again.
- Charge your phone to at least 80% before you continue. If your device gets discharged in between the process, then this can lead to permanent damage to the device.
- Also, ensure your device is connected to a stable network.
- Ensure you give authorization for installing third-party apps out of the PlayStore.
How to Root LG Treasure?
After you have taken care of all the above steps, it is time to start rooting your device. You can root your device, with PC and without PC as well.
It is up to your preference that how you would like to root your device. We have divided this section of the article into two parts.
The first part of this section discusses how you can root your device without a PC, and the second part of the article discusses how you can root your device with the PC.
Rooting LG Treasure M1 LGL51AL Without PC
If you don’t have a PC with you, but you still want to root your device, then there is nothing to worry about it.
You can easily root your device without a PC in a few steps, however, you will need rooting software to do so. We will be discussing the steps to root your device based on what rooting software you prefer to use.
The very first software that you can prefer to use for rooting your device is Kingoroot. To use Kingo Root to root your LG Treasure M1 LGL51AL, follow the steps given below-
- Download the Kingo Root app on your phone. You can download the application from this link. Before you continue downloading the app, ensure you check the compatibility list to check whether your device is compatible or not.
- Now install the Kingo Root application on your phone.
- After you have installed the application, open it.
- In the app, you will see the One Click Root button. Tap on this button to root your device.
- The process might take a few minutes to complete, and your device may restart a few times during the process.
- After the process has been completed, restart your device, and your phone will be successfully rooted.
Another application that can help you root your device is KingRoot. KingRoot is a popular application that can help you root your device easily without much ado. To root your device follow the steps given below-
- Download the KingRoot app on your phone from the following link.
- After downloading the application, install it on your phone.
- Open the KingRoot on your device. Here, tap on the Start Root button to start rooting the device.
- You will see a progress bar, which will notify you of the progress of rooting your device. After the progress bar is filled, you will have root access to your LG Treasure M1 LGL51AL.
Rooting LG M1 LGL51AL With PC
If you are using a PC to root your LG treasure M1 LGL51AL, then the process is going to be a bit different. Before you root your phone with your PC, you will have to turn on USB debugging on your phone.
To turn on USB debugging on your phone, follow the steps given below-
- Head to the Settings app on your phone.
- In the Settings, head to the About Phone section.
- Here tap on Build Number a few times repeatedly. Do this 5-6 times until you see a notification ‘You are now a developer!’ at the bottom of your screen.
- You may be asked to enter the password of your phone to enable developer mode. Enter the password to continue.
- Now head back to the main menu of the Settings and search for Developer options.
- Open Developer options on your phone.
- Here look out for USB debugging toggle, and enable it.
This will enable USB debugging on your phone. After you have enabled the USB debugging toggle, you can move ahead with rooting your device.
We will be discussing the process of rooting your device with help of two apps. You can follow the steps for any of the given below to root your device.
The very first software using which you can root your LG Treasure M1 LGL51AL is Dr Fone. To root your device using Dr Fone, follow the steps given below-
- Firstly, download and install Dr Fone on your PC. You can download the application from the following link.
- Connect your phone to your PC via the USB cable. Ensure you have enabled USB debugging.
- Now open the Dr Fone application, and click on Start to let the software scan your device.
- After your device has been detected, select it. You will see a Root now button. Click on this button, and then confirm rooting your phone.
- The process may take time. After the process is completed, your device will be rooted successfully, and you will have root access to your phone.
Another application using which you can root your device is One-Click Root. Follow the steps given below to root your LG Treasure M1 LGL51AL using One-Click Root-
- Download One-Click Root on your PC from this link. Download and install this application on your PC.
- After installing the application, open it on your PC.
- Now click on the Start button to start rooting your device.
- Wait for the process to complete. After the process is completed, your device will be rooted successfully.
Checking If Your Device Is Rooted Or Not?
After following the steps for rooting the device, it is essential to check whether the device is rooted or not. You can check whether your LG Treasure M1 LGL51AL is rooted or not using the Root Checker app.
- Download and install the Root Checker app on your phone from the Google PlayStore, or you can download the app from this link.
- Run the application after installing it, and it will show you your device status, whether rooted or not.
This is how you can root your LG Treasure M1 LGL51AL easily. We have discussed the methods to root your device with and without a PC, so you can follow any of the steps to root your device.
Do note that we have discussed the steps depending on the software, so you can follow the steps for any of the software and root your device.
If you prefer going for the PC method and the app within it, then you won’t have to go for the without PC method.