It is a well-known fact that Facebook is the leading social media platform because of the number of people that are already on the platform.
While it is a different scenario that a lot of people are leaving Facebook, we know that a lot of them love the platform as well.
One thing we are all curious to know is who was recently added by someone on Facebook.
Also Read: What is OBJ emoji on Facebook Posts? Everything you need to know!
For example, if you have a friend and you want to know who they recently added on Facebook then we are going to share the method to do that down below.
It is worth noting that Facebook sorts all the friends by the date they were added on which means that the friends you see on top of their friend list as the ones they have recently added.
Also Read: Does Facebook Notify you while someone takes a screenshot of your story?
However, that method might fail sometimes but the one we are going to show you down below will always work which means that you don’t need to worry anymore and you will definitely see the recently added friends of someone on Facebook from this article.
Also Read: Facebook Messenger Last Active Disappeared? Here’s how to fix it.
Table of Contents
How to See Someone’s Recently Added Friends on Facebook?
To see someone’s recently added friends on Facebook, you must pick someone’s Facebook profile and we are sure that you must have selected the profile whose recently added friends you want to see.
- So, the first step you need to take is to go to Facebook.com and make sure that you are logged in.
- Now, type the name of the person you are going to sneak peek on in the search bar on Facebook.
- After that, open their profile and click on their Friends tab as you can see in the above image.
- In the Friends section, go to the Recently Added tab and you will see all the profiles they have recently added to their friend’s list.
Simple, isn’t it? Yes, it is quite simple to see someone’s recently added friends on Facebook but this method only works when you are already friends with someone.
This method will not work when you are not friends with the other person so make sure to send them a friend request before looking at their friend list.
Also Read: How to tell if someone deleted their Facebook account?
How to See your Recently Added Friends on Facebook?
Now, we have already mentioned above how you can check someone’s recently added Facebook friends but if you want to check the friends you have recently added on Facebook then you can do that too.
- To do this, go to Facebook and log in with your account credentials.
- Now, tap on your Profile Picture to open your profile.
- Click on the three-dot menu and click on the Activity Log option from the list of options.
- After that, click on the Filter button next to Activity Log and select Added Friends and then click on Save Changes.
- You can also go to Activity Log and on the right-hand side, click on Added Friends and you will see the list of your recently added friends.
Also Read: 8 Ways to Fix the ‘Facebook Images not loading’ issue
In this way, as shown in the article, you can see someone’s recently added friends on Facebook. We have also mentioned the way to see your recently added friends on Facebook.
Let us know in the comments section below how you liked this article and did it help you to end the curiosity of seeing someone’s recently added friends on Facebook.
Share this article and help someone see their or someone else’ recently added friends on Facebook.