If you are looking to see hidden friends list on Facebook then we are here to tell you everything about it.
It is known that Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms and it has been around for a long time as well.
This means that people from all age groups use the platform for sharing photos and videos as well as catching up with friends and even meeting new people online.
Talking about meeting with friends and new people, we have seen that there is a common trend with users on Facebook.
They tend to search for people on Facebook who are their friends and then see their friends list to add more friends to their profile as well.
The general idea here is that they would check their friend’s friend list to see if they have anyone they know of to send them a friend request and connect with them.
This is also how mutual friends on Facebook work but this is just a way to search for them manually rather than waiting for Facebook suggestions.
By the way, there is a way to turn off suggested on Messenger and you can read more about it.
It is worth noting that there are hidden friends on Facebook as well which basically is all about people hiding their friends’ list from others on the platform.
The reason behind hiding their friends lists on Facebook is due to privacy or other reasons but we have to respect it.
Now, we are going to show you how to see someone’s hidden friends on Facebook in this article down below.
- How to See Who I Am Following on Facebook in 2022?
- How to See Other Viewers on Facebook Story?
- How to View Facebook Stories Anonymously?
Table of Contents
How to See Hidden Friends List on Facebook?
There are multiple ways to see someone’s hidden friends list on Facebook and we are going to talk about all these methods down below.
So let’s get started and see how you can see someone’s hidden friends on Facebook.
1. See Hidden Friends List on Facebook using Social Revealer
There is a Google Chrome extension available which is known as Social Revealer.
This Chrome extension works in a way that you see someone’s hidden friends on Facebook just in a few clicks.
For this method, you need to have Google Chrome installed on your PC and you might already have a Facebook account as well.
To see someone’s hidden friends list on Facebook using Social Revealer, follow these steps:
- First of all, go to Facebook and log in with your credentials.
- After that, open another tab and click on this link to download the Social Revealer Chrome extension.
- From the Chrome Web Store, click on Add to Chrome to download and install the extension on your browser.
- Once that is done, go back to the tab where Facebook is opened and click on the Social Revealer extension from the Extensions option as shown above.
After that, the friends’ list of the profile you are looking for will be revealed.
2. Use Facebook ID to see hidden friends list on Facebook
There is another method to see someone’s hidden friends on Facebook and in this method, we need to get the profile’s fbid.
The method works as follows:
- Open Facebook.com and go to the Profile whose hidden friends you want to see.
- Now, click on any of the photos they have uploaded to their profile and then see the URL of their photo.
- In the address bar of that particular photo, you will see a part that says “fbid=” followed by a random number.
- Note this number after the “=” sign and before the “&” sign and this will be the user’s fbid.
- Now, open a new tab and paste this URL:
- Replace the [number] part of this URL with the actual number that you copied from the image above.
- So, for this example, our URL will look like this:
- Once you have replaced the [number] with the actual fbid, hit Enter and see the results.
- You will see the entire friends list of the profile you have selected on Facebook.
Note that this method will not work for those profiles that have set their friends list private or even those that have their accounts private.
This method will work extremely well for those profiles that have a public profile and don’t have any restrictions on who can see their friends list.
3. See Hidden Friends using Facebook’s Chart Search feature
If you want to see hidden friends of someone and know a few things about them such as common interests they have or where they work or where they have studied then you can use the Chart Search feature on Facebook to search for their hidden friends.
For example, if you have a friend named Chris who works at a specific organization such as Google for example then you can search for it on Facebook.
- Go to Facebook.com and search for a specific person with the following keyword:
- Facebook will show you all the friends of Chris who are also working with him at Google and this is how you can add friends of friends on Facebook.
- You can also use this in different ways to find friends on Facebook as the Chart Search feature on the platform is quite good.
In this article, we have explained everything about How to See Someone’s Hidden Friends on Facebook if they have a private account or have set their friends’ list to private.
In our opinion, the Social Revealer Chrome extension works great and it should get the job done for you.
If you have any other methods to find hidden friends list on Facebook then do let us know and we will add them to our list after testing them out.
Share this article with your friends and let them know about How to See Someone’s Hidden Friends List on Facebook.