If you are using Snapchat, you must be aware that it has a concept of Snap Score which is also known as Snap Streak.
Basically, if you send a snap which could be a photo or video to your friend on Snapchat every day for three consecutive days then you are on a streak with them.
Snapchat users are crazy about starting and maintaining their streaks with people they want to.
This is also the reason why people send snaps every day so as to start a streak with you and then keep it going.
But you need to make sure that you don’t start a streak with a fake Snapchat account because that is not ideal.
One of the incentives behind this is to increase their snap score on Snapchat which can be later used to brag about their profile.
Since you might have a lot of friends on Snapchat, it is possible that you want to send a snap to everyone at the same time.
This is the reason why we have been working on this guide where we show you how to send a snap to everyone on Snapchat.
Table of Contents
How to Send a Snap to Everyone on Snapchat?
There are multiple ways in which you can send a snap to everyone on Snapchat and in this article, we are going to share those methods with you.
1. Using Snapchat Shortcuts
The first way to send a snap to everyone on Snapchat is by creating a new Snapchat shortcut and then sending a snap to all of them.
In order to create a new Snapchat shortcut, follow these steps:
- Open the Snapchat app and then go to your Camera roll to click a new Snap.
- After that, click a Snap to send it to everyone, and then click on the “Send To” button.
- Now, at the top, you will see a Create Shortcut button. Click on it to create a new shortcut.
- Now, select all the people that you want to add to the shortcut and then click on Create Shortcut and your new shortcut will be created.
- After this, you can just send your snap to this shortcut and everyone in it will receive the snap.
This is how you can send a snap to everyone on Snapchat using the Shortcut method.
2. Create a Snapchat Group
Another method to send a snap to everyone on Snapchat is by creating a Snapchat group.
Creating a Snapchat group is almost the same as creating a Snapchat shortcut and the method to create them are mostly similar as well.
Follow these steps to create a Snapchat group and then send a snap to everyone:
- Open the Snapchat app, open the Camera Roll and click a new Snap.
- Just like we did before, click on the Send To button.
- Now, click on the icon to Create Group as shown above instead of creating a shortcut as we did earlier.
- After that, select all the people you want to add to the group and then click on Create Group and your group will be created.
Same as with the Shortcuts, you can send the Snap to this Group and everyone in this group will receive the Snap and your Snap Streak will not be affected as well.
If you are trying to send a snap to everyone on Snapchat then your best bet is to either create a Snapchat shortcut or a Snapchat group.
With this, you won’t have to bother about sending a snap to everyone one by one because you can send it to them all at once.
It is worth noting that if you send a Snap to someone and do it for three consecutive days then you have started a new streak with them.
However, they need to send a Snap to you for three days as well otherwise they won’t be able to start their streak.