You must be aware that Instagram is one of the best places to share and view photos.
However, you must have wondered how to view full-size Instagram photos because those you see in users’ posts are cropped versions.
If you have been through that thought process, you don’t need to be anymore, as we will tell you how to view full-size Instagram photos in 2022 via this article.
Also, it is worth noting that the Instagram profile pictures that you see of your profile or someone else’s are not in full size as they are circular and cropped.
Therefore, we will also show you how to view full-size Instagram profile pictures in this article as a bonus for our loyal readers.
So, follow this article to know how to view full-size Instagram photos as well as full-size Instagram profile pictures in 2022
Table of Contents
How to View Full-Size Instagram Photos in 2022?
To view full-size Instagram photos of someone since Instagram shows them to you in low resolution, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, go to Instagram.com from any web browser, but we would prefer using Google Chrome, and you should use it as well.
- After that, log in to your Instagram account with your account credentials.
Note: If you are not logged in, this method will not work so you must log in to your Instagram account.
- Go to the user’s profile whose Instagram photo you want to see.
- Just for the sake of this tutorial, we picked a random Instagram account and picked up a photo from their profile.
- Now, you will see the entire URL in the address bar as highlighted above.
- In the address bar, you just have to append the URL in this manner:
The original URL of this image is: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZNH9_Asmzr/
You just have to append it by adding a few characters so that the new URL will be: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZNH9_Asmzr/media/?size=l
- After this, click Enter, and you will see the output, which will be the Full-Size image posted by the user, as we can see in the image above.
That’s it. This is the full-size Instagram photo that the user posted, but the platform compressed it. You can right-click on this image and save the image to your computer if needed.
Also Read: How to Stop Auto Following on Instagram?
How to View Full-Size Instagram Profile Picture on Android
Since we have shown you how to view and even save full-size Instagram photos, we will also show you how to view full-size Instagram profile pictures, also known as “DP” for Android devices.
These steps will only work on Android devices, and currently, there is no option to view full-size Instagram Profile Pictures on iOS devices.
To view a full-size Instagram profile picture on Android, follow these steps:
- First of all, go to Google Play Store and download the Qeek for Instagram app to your device from this link.
- Install the app to your device, open it and then enter the profile’s username whose profile picture you want to view in full-size.
- Select the desired profile from the drop-down list and then click on the fetched profile photo or click on Fullscreen.
- You can view and even zoom the picture by up to 800%.
- There is now an option to download the profile picture as well, so you click on the Save icon at the bottom left to save the image to your device.
In this article, you must have understood how to view full-size Instagram photos posted by others with a very simple URL trick.
Also, we showed you how to view full-size Instagram profile pictures on Android devices, and we must say that the Qeek app is a great one.
While we wish that the app was available for iOS devices as well, it is not available at the moment, so borrow your friend’s Android phone to get the desired picture.
Feel free to share this article with your friends and family who also want to view full-size Instagram photos and Instagram DPs in 2022.