If you have been curious to find out when you subscribed to a particular YouTube channel then we are going to tell you the method in this article.
YouTube is the best video browsing platform right now and the best part is that it is completely free since the company makes its revenue from ads.
After Google, YouTube is the world’s largest search engine and that is no surprise since they both are a part of its parent company, Alphabet.
Also Read: How to Delete or Recover a Parler Account?
However, the problem is that YouTube does not allow people to completely see their YouTube Subscription history.
While you can see the list of channels you are subscribed to on YouTube, you can’t really find out how long you have been subscribed to those channels on YouTube.
Also Read: How to See Mutual Followers on Instagram in 2022?
Table of Contents
How to Find Out your YouTube Subscription History?
As we mentioned earlier, there are a lot of people out there who would be curious to know when they were subscribed to a particular channel on YouTube.
For example, I have been using YouTube for almost a decade and I remember subscribing to the MKBHD channel a long time ago.
However, I don’t know exactly how long I have been subscribed to the channel.
So the best way to find out how long you have been subscribed to a particular channel is by visiting a website named XXLUKE.DE which is also trusted because it has an SSL certificate as well.
Since the website has an SSL certificate, your data will be secured on their servers and you can check their SSL certificate vendor by clicking on the lock icon in the Address bar.
To find out your YouTube Subscription History from Xxluke.de, follow these steps:
- Open the website, xxluke.de, from this link on your smartphone or PC.
- The website’s homepage will look exactly like the screenshot we have posted above.
- Now, visit YouTube and log in with your account credentials and then click on Settings.
- Inside YouTube’s Settings, go to Privacy and Untick the Keep All My Subscriptions Private option.
- Now, go to the YouTube homepage and then click on your Profile Picture and click on My Channel.
- Copy your Channel URL from the address bar and go to xxluke.de and paste the entire URL into the box as seen in the image above.
- Once done, just press the Continue button and the results will be generated within a few seconds.
- Here we go. The final results of my personal YouTube Channel can be seen in the screenshot above.
- To see which YouTube channel you have subscribed to the longest, scroll till the end and you will see the results.
Coincidentally, the first-ever YouTube Channel I have subscribed to was Apple which is a surprise because I love Android 😛
Also Read: [Working] How to view Full Size Instagram Photos in 2022?
From this article, you must have completely understood the best way to find out your YouTube Subscription History.
We hope that our step-by-step tutorial was helpful for your curious minds to find out how long you have been subscribed to a particular YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to comment below if you have any queries related to xxluke.de or if you are stuck somewhere in this process and need help.
It is also worth noting that the website, xxluke.de, is completely safe to visit and enter your YouTube Channel URL.
That said, make sure to change your Settings to Private once you are done with this process as mentioned below.
Just go to YouTube > Settings > Privacy and tick the option to Keep all my saved playlists private and Keep all my subscriptions private.
Also, share this article with others who might also want to check their YouTube Subscription History for various other reasons best known to them and help them end their curiosity.